Admission to HDAA requires that applicants do the following and must meet one of the requirements:
- Provide proof of graduation from a high school that is recognized by the state/province.
- Proof of successfully completing high school equivalency as recognized by the state/providence (the General Education Development).
- Interview with the Director.
Applicants are notified promptly of their acceptance status.
Evidence of High School graduation or equivalent must be submitted in one of the following forms:
- Certified copy of an original High School Diploma.
- Copy of the High school transcript.
- GED certificate.
- College transcript indicating the date of High School graduation.